September 11th, 2023
Deciding to embark on a Klonopin rehab journey is a courageous feat that requires dedication and commitment. Klonopin is a prescription benzodiazepine that is typically prescribed to help with anxiety and panic disorders and to prevent seizures. Despite this, the drug also holds the potential for misuse and dependence, with 7.7% of people reported as abusing this medication.
If you are struggling to control your Klonopin intake and want to put a stop to the downward spiral, Oasis Runcorn can help.
Klonopin rehab: when, where and why?
Choosing to embark on your Klonopin rehab journey is a brave step towards recovery, but is also something that may feel overwhelming. It is likely that your mind will be filled with many questions, but we are here to ease your anxieties and support you every step of the way.
When is the right time for Klonopin rehab?
It can be challenging to pinpoint the right time for Klonopin rehab, especially if your drug use started out as a legitimate prescription. However, there are several signs that could indicate an escalating problem.
Some signs that you need Klonopin rehab include:
- Your Klonopin use has progressed beyond the prescribed dosage and duration
- You require higher doses of Klonopin to achieve the same effects
- You find yourself unable to control how much or how often you take Klonopin
- You have tried to reduce your Klonopin intake but failed
- Your Klonopin use has negatively impacted other areas of your life, for example, at work or in relationships
- You neglect important responsibilities and commitments in favour of taking Klonopin
- You experience intense cravings and withdrawal symptoms when you abstain from taking Klonopin
Recognising these signs and acknowledging the need for help is the first step in overcoming Klonopin addiction. With our extensive Klonopin rehab programme, you will be able to take advantage of a more fulfilling life, free from the chains of drug abuse.
Where should I attend Klonopin rehab?
If you have decided to get help for your Klonopin use, the next step is to decide upon the right treatment for you. Inpatient Klonopin rehab is generally considered the most effective, but how do you know which treatment facility is right for you?
Some important things to look out for in a Klonopin rehab centre include:
- Expertise in substance use disorders, in particular, benzodiazepine detox and recovery
- Offers an assisted detox that includes withdrawal management
- Provides a broad range of evidence-based therapies and treatments
- Ability to support and address co-occurring mental health issues
- Offers an aftercare programme
Thankfully, clients at Oasis Runcorn can benefit from all of the above. Our centre boasts safe, comfortable surroundings that promote healing, coupled with highly skilled staff who understand the complex nature of Klonopin recovery.
Why is Klonopin rehab important?
There are many benefits associated with Klonopin rehab, and of course, freedom from the harmful cycles of drug abuse is one of them. Alongside this, you will also gain:
- Improved physical health and increased energy levels
- Enhanced mental health and emotional well-being
- Regained autonomy over your own life
- Ability to rediscover new passions and interests
- Opportunity to refocus on your career
- Ability to repair relationships that may have become strained
Above all, Klonopin rehab gives you hope for the future. It can instil a sense of optimism and gives you confidence to know that you can achieve your goals.
Klonopin rehab at Oasis Runcorn
The Klonopin rehab programme at Oasis Runcorn focuses on holistic healing of the mind, body and soul. This approach ensures that your prescription drug addiction is managed from all angles, giving you a better chance of success.
Your journey will begin with an assisted detox which will aim to break physical dependence and restore the body to optimal function. It is possible that you will experience some Klonopin withdrawal symptoms during this time, including:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and pains
- Stomach cramps
- Anxiety and depression
- Agitation and mood swings
Our medical team will be on-hand throughout to ensure you are comfortable and that your withdrawal symptoms are kept to a minimum. With our assistance, you will successfully overcome Klonopin detox and lay the foundation for a solid onward recovery.
With any addiction, it is also important to address psychological issues that may be causing or exacerbating your drug use. By identifying the negative thought patterns that are keeping you trapped, you can then work to replace them with healthier coping mechanisms.
Oasis Runcorn helps you to do this through a variety of therapies, including:
- 12 step therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Mutual aid and self-help
- Relapse prevention
- Spiritual healing
To complete your Klonopin treatment, you will work on reconnecting with your inner self, and focus on spiritual well-being. Through yoga and meditation, mindfulness, gong baths and art therapy, you will learn how to channel your emotions and cope in times of stress. These techniques will also come in useful after Klonopin rehab as a way to manage cravings and stay on track in your recovery.
What challenges will I face in Klonopin rehab?
Every individual’s experience with Klonopin rehab is unique and may come with its own set of personal challenges. Recovery is not always easy, but with determination and perseverance, it is possible. Becoming aware of some of the most common challenges faced in rehab can help you to be better prepared. Some of these include:
- Replacing old habits with new ones: It is incredibly difficult to break ingrained habits that have a physical and psychological hold over you. This is why it is important to seek professional help in a facility away from temptations.
- Fear of social stigma: Often the fear of telling friends and family about issues with Klonopin can stop people from seeking help altogether. Don’t let this hold you back – your loved ones want the best for you and will want to support you in recovery.
- Facing trauma and past issues head on: Having to come face-to-face with the root causes of your Klonopin use can be emotionally draining. Our therapist will be there to guide you out of the darkness and teach you valuable coping skills.
- Taking responsibility for your past actions: Admitting past wrongs and saying sorry to those you hurt via your Klonopin use is tough. Taking this step, however, gives you the opportunity to rebuild and start fresh.
- Transitioning after Klonopin rehab: Leaving Klonopin rehab and returning home to the stresses of everyday life is daunting for many of our clients. This is why we offer one year of free aftercare so you can continue to receive support.
As the old adage goes, “nothing worth having comes easy”. Klonopin rehab may present you with new challenges, but the rewards you will receive far outweigh any negative. By completing Klonopin rehab, you can be proud of your accomplishment and confident in your abilities to maintain sobriety.
Klonopin rehab can empower you to turn your life around and break free from the harmful spiral of drug abuse. You don’t have to suffer in silence any longer – help is there if you are willing to reach out. Allow our team to support you through recovery and help you to adjust to a Klonopin-free life. If you are ready to begin your journey, talk to our team today.