September 11th, 2023
When ketamine begins to take over your life, breaking free from its grip can seem like an impossible challenge. Ketamine rehab can deliver that freedom and allow you to regain control of your life. At Oasis Runcorn, we understand the challenges and struggles that addiction can bring but our comprehensive ketamine rehab programme provides the necessary support and resources to help you regain control of your life. With a compassionate and experienced team, state-of-the-art facilities and evidence-based therapies, we are committed to guiding you towards a successful recovery.
What is ketamine rehab?
Ketamine rehab is a form of drug rehab that helps people battling ketamine addiction. It is a structured and holistic approach to treatment that addresses the physical, psychological and emotional aspects of drug addiction. The goal of ketamine rehab is to provide you with the tools and strategies necessary to overcome your dependency, create healthier habits and coping mechanisms for the things that trigger your ketamine use and build a fulfilling, drug-free life.
What are the benefits of ketamine rehab?
Ketamine rehab can transform your life in so many incredible ways. Some of the benefits of ketamine rehab include:
- Improved health: Ketamine abuse seriously affects your physical and mental well-being. Ketamine rehab helps you heal from the damage done by ketamine and provides a foundation for a healthier future.
- Enhanced relationships: The damage done to relationships by ketamine use and dependency can also be significant. Through therapy and support, ketamine rehab helps repair and rebuild your relationships with your loved ones and helps bring forgiveness.
- Legal stability: Ketamine abuse can lead to legal issues as it is illegal to possess or supply ketamine. Ketamine rehab and recovery can help you avoid legal repercussions, ensuring a more stable and secure future.
- Emotional healing: Ketamine rehab offers a safe space for emotional healing and growth. Through therapy, you can address underlying issues that have led to your ketamine use, develop healthy coping mechanisms and improve your emotional well-being.
- Social support: Connecting with your therapists and peers in ketamine rehab can be one of the best things about the experience. These people can provide the encouragement and understanding needed to navigate the ketamine recovery journey.
Do I need ketamine rehab?
If you are questioning whether ketamine rehab is right for you, consider the following questions:
- Has your ketamine use caused negative consequences in your personal or professional life?
- Do you find it difficult to control or stop your ketamine use?
- Do you experience cravings or withdrawal symptoms when not using ketamine?
- Have you attempted to quit using ketamine but been unsuccessful?
- Is ketamine affecting your physical and mental health?
- Have you lied to loved ones about your ketamine use?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you should seek professional treatment for ketamine addiction.
Inpatient ketamine rehab at Oasis Runcorn
At Oasis Runcorn, our dedicated team can provide the guidance, support, and expertise you need to break free from the grip of addiction. Our inpatient ketamine rehab programmes offer a structured and immersive environment for recovery with a number of key benefits:
A secure and supportive setting…
Our inpatient facility provides a secure and supportive setting for your ketamine addiction treatment. With round-the-clock care, you can focus entirely on healing and rebuilding your life.
No ketamine available…
Removing yourself from the environment where ketamine is easily accessible greatly reduces the risk of relapse. In our inpatient ketamine rehab programme, you will have no access to ketamine or any other substances, creating a barrier between you and the triggers that may lead to a setback in your recovery.
Before beginning your ketamine rehab journey, our experienced medical team will guide you through a safe and supervised detox process. This ensures that your body is free from the influence of ketamine, laying the foundation for effective therapy and healing. It is very important that you have medical supervision during drug detox because withdrawal symptoms can be very uncomfortable and potentially even dangerous.
Ketamine rehab therapies
Our inpatient ketamine rehab programme offers a diverse range of evidence-based rehab therapies tailored to address the unique challenges of ketamine dependency. These include:
- Dialectical-behavioural therapy (DBT): DBT helps you identify and change negative thoughts and behaviours related to ketamine use by incorporating cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). It helps you to develop coping mechanisms, build resilience and prevent relapse.
- Individual therapy: These therapy sessions provide a confidential and supportive space to address personal issues related to ketamine use and dependency. Our compassionate therapists work with you to explore underlying causes, develop self-awareness and create effective strategies for recovery.
- Group therapy: Participating in group therapy allows you to connect with peers who are going through similar experiences. By sharing stories, offering support and receiving feedback, you can gain valuable insights and develop a sense of community during your recovery journey.
- Art therapy: Art therapy offers a creative outlet for self-expression and healing. Through various art forms, you can explore emotions, process trauma and develop new ways of communicating and coping with challenges that arise in ketamine rehab.
- Mindfulness practices: Mindfulness techniques such as meditation help you cultivate present-moment awareness and reduce stress. By practising mindfulness, you can develop a greater sense of inner calm and resilience, supporting your ketamine recovery efforts.
How to prevent ketamine relapse
Preventing ketamine relapse requires ongoing commitment and a comprehensive aftercare plan. Here are some strategies to help you maintain sobriety:
Engage in aftercare…
After completing our ketamine rehab programme, we provide all our clients with one year of free aftercare. Participating in aftercare helps you stay connected, receive ongoing support and reinforce the skills and strategies you’ve learned during ketamine rehab.
Get support from your network…
Surround yourself with positive influences and individuals who support your recovery. Connect with sober friends, attend support group meetings and engage in activities that promote a healthy and ketamine-free lifestyle. A strong support network can provide the encouragement and accountability needed to stay on track with recovery.
Develop healthy coping mechanisms…
Identify healthy coping mechanisms to replace ketamine use. This may include practising stress-reduction techniques, engaging in hobbies or activities you enjoy and seeking therapy or counselling when needed.
Identify and avoid situations, people or environments that may trigger cravings or temptations to use ketamine. This may involve making changes to your social circle, avoiding places associated with drug use and creating a ketamine-free environment at home.
How to help a loved one in ketamine rehab
Support from loved ones is invaluable during the ketamine rehab process. Here are six effective ways you can help your loved one before, during and after ketamine rehab:
1. Educate yourself…
Learn as much as you can about ketamine rehab, its goals and benefits and the different types of therapy. This will help you better understand what your loved one is going through and enable you to provide informed support.
2. Offer non-judgmental support…
Create a safe and non-judgmental space for your loved one to express their feelings and concerns about ketamine rehab. Let them know that you are there for them unconditionally, without passing judgement or placing blame.
3. Encourage professional help…
Explain your concern for their well-being and encourage them to seek professional help. Offer assistance in finding a reputable ketamine rehab programme and provide encouragement throughout the decision-making process.
4. Attend family therapy…
Family therapy provides an opportunity to address any underlying family dynamics, communication issues or conflicts that may have contributed to or been caused by ketamine use and dependency. It can also help rebuild trust, strengthen family relationships and support loved ones during the rehab process.
5. Establish boundaries…
While offering support, it is crucial to establish healthy boundaries. Avoid enabling behaviours or rescuing your loved one from the consequences of their actions, as this will only perpetuate their ketamine use. Instead, encourage personal responsibility and accountability for their recovery journey while offering practical support. This can include driving them to therapy, helping them choose a ketamine rehab programme and supporting them in aftercare.
6. Practise self-care…
Taking care of yourself is equally important as looking after your loved one. Take rest days, do things that you enjoy and seek therapy or counselling if needed to navigate your own emotions and challenges. By prioritising your well-being, you can be a stronger source of support for your loved one during ketamine rehab.
How to start ketamine rehab
Taking the first step towards ketamine rehab is a courageous decision, and Oasis Runcorn is here to help you along the way. Ketamine rehab is not just about overcoming dependency but about embracing a new and fulfilling life. With the tools and support gained from our ketamine rehab programme, you can move forward with confidence, strength and a renewed sense of purpose. Contact us today to learn more about how our ketamine rehab programme can help you build a bright new future.